[Dailydrool] Items on Hounds Bay to help with Dozer's surgery

Carol Shreiner cdshreiner at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 19:27:00 PST 2011

Dozer is doing fantastic. He is still knuckling every now and again, but
he's doing great and is getting stronger every day.  He is allowed to go on
walks, but we are taking it slow (well, I am taking it slow. he wants to go
full speed ahead!). The ramp is now finished off the back deck, so the
hounds won't ever have to navigate steps again as long as we live here. I
should note that I am very very very grateful to my neighbor who built the
ramp for FREE! I bought the materials and it took him two days to complete
it. It's awesome!

Dozer's surgery put a bit of a crimp in the cookie money around here. I
placed some items on hounds bay as a start to help pay for his surgery.
I'll be putting more items up as I go through things and start to make
things. Every little bit counts!

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=figurines&item=1322362809

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=figurines&item=1322362528

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=figurines&item=1322362421