[Dailydrool] Woofle winners-IMPAWTENT!!!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Sun Nov 13 03:04:56 PST 2011

ALL of the packages for the winners of the WMBR Woofle with the exception of Sally King's(Sally, I sent you an e-mail off list) and Nan Fetters went out yesterday and should be delivered sometime this week.  Lisa Potter, your dog toys will arrive in one box and the pull toy will be delivered separately.  There just wasn't a box that would fit both together.  Wait until you see the box I "built" for the pull toy.  Nan Fetters, your package will be mailed out by Angelika due to a blondeslave moment.  She was going to mail Wendie's package but in a blonde moment I gave her your package instead of Wendie's. Thanks to all of you for your patience.  If you have any questions please contact me off list at sgmoose at verizon.net<mailto:sgmoose at verizon.net>

On a personal note please keep the drool coming for Huggie Bear.