[Dailydrool] Horrors in FL

James Emma dariaemma at verizon.net
Sun Nov 13 10:12:17 PST 2011

This is Tony in FL.  I must report the horrors going on in MY HOUSE in
FL.  And not just in my house but at MY VETSPITAL.  IT started Friday
morning when the MP said in her really nice voice "Tony, let's go for
a ride in the car.  Come on, guy, up in the car."  Now, I like rides
in the car.  Usually I go the smelly place with the DP.  They got lots
of big cans that eat up the papers and small cans and MP's special
grapey smelling bottles. SO, I wasn't happy getting out at VETSPITAL.
I didn't want to go in after another furkid barked at me but finally
condescended to enter.  WELL, the horrors began.  Nurse took me in the
back and put the muzzle on.  I hate that thing.  Then they proceeded
to cut the toebones right off and I was BLEEDING!!! Had to go home
with a bandage. I pull and pull my feet out of doc's hands and OOPS!!
I was not happy.  THEN, the food is disappearing right before my
eyes.  Small everything!!  1/2 cookies, no more chik'n jerky!  Just
this stuff in my frozen kongs called punkin. What in the orange world
is this?  DP says "get over it"!  You're 10 pounds overweight and look
like a white sausage.  Then he said the D word -- DIET.
AAAGGGHHHHHHH!!  Withering away in FL, TONY

Drool to all in Need and sad arrooooohhhsss to the families that have
lost a fur baby.

Tony in FL, and the mean MP, Daria