[Dailydrool] Antlers for Dogs

Diane Surman diane512 at ptd.net
Mon Nov 14 06:16:15 PST 2011

I have purchased the "Antlerz" brand antlers for my dogs to chew on.  I've
found that the smaller sizes can be hazzerdous.  I will only purchase the
"monster" size for them now.  That size is about 8" long and 3" in diameter,
making it something they can't swallow and choke on. They are expensive.  I
think I had gotten mine at sitstay.com but they seem to be out of the really
big ones now.  Amazon has them but they are $36 a piece. I had gotten mine
about 6 months ago and I think I paid around $28 for it so the price on
Amazon is a bit higher.  They can be a good investment. I have a Collie that
is a vigerous chewer and these antlers keep him entertained for hours.
Other chew type things, he can devour in 15 minutes.

Diane