[Dailydrool] Pw Penny's visit to the vetman

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 09:47:03 PST 2011

Bonejour, Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France.

Well, I took my big sis to see da vetman this afternoon - da mum drove us there.  There was this really nice dog in the waiting room, and..........  POLLY !!!!!!!   Sorry, I digress ......

I think da vetman had infull, unfill, infiltrated da mum's 'puter and brain!  As soon as he looked at Pw Penny he said "looks like Horner's Syndrome to me" !!! (several droolers had suggested that to da mum)  So folks that's it.  She has antibiotics for a couple of weeks and special drops to put in the eye - neosynephrine.  However, her both eyes have got crystals (whatever that is) so that means she's not seeing so good in BOTH eyes and THAT will not get better.  Looks like I'll have to get her a white stick and dark glasses :)

Da mum read up on this Horner thing and it says that it could clear up after 6-8 weeks.  Only 4-6 left to wait :)))))

Hugs and lurps to all,

Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com