[Dailydrool] Allergy stuff

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:17:06 PST 2011

I had read some posts from several of the Droolers about their basset's
allergy issues and how they'd cut out chicken. Well, I've been trying that
with my little old Cleo (age 11) who has always suffered from allergies, no
matter what I do. In fact, for the last several weeks, I've been cooking a
pot roast with carrots and sweet potatoes in a no-sodium broth and mashing
up some of that with the broth and mix it in with their kibble. Not only
are they all getting a great meal but Cleo's little tummy and chest is so
much less red. She's still scratching but it no longer has that horribly
red color and hot feel to it. Whodathunk?

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."