[Dailydrool] Evil, rotten mean and nasty

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 14 11:50:57 PST 2011

Hi all, Snoopy here,

If you hadn't guessed I am describing the MOMPERSON.  Oh, she is even rougher
than yours, brudder Elwood.  First she leaves us all for days on end.  Then she
comes back and she's nice and she's cuddly and then ..... I SCORED.  I found a
WHOLE CHOCOLATE pie that no one else wanted ... made with real bakers chocolate
...in the trash ... Natalie said she made some mistake but there was no mistake,
it was SNOOPY'S and then the momPerson caught me, and she stopped me which was
bad enough.  But then .... oh then ... she grabs me and she was nearly
hysterical and she gets this stuff and she completely forgets I'm not a lab and
a I SWEAR to you she holds me next to her FACE and she PRYS open my MOUTH with
her fingers and holds my chin up and pours stuff (ok, she might have measured
first) that looked like water but it WASN'T and then next thing you know
........ I was puking ... and puking ... and puking .... oh I thought I was
DYING for about 90 seconds ... the worst 90 seconds of my life.

And she was holding me and telling me I would be ok and then she poured water
down me because I wouldn't take anything ... and then I took a cookie and I felt
a little better.

On the bright side I got to eat dinner twice because the first one wound up in
the yard when I puked.

Evil, rotten, mean and nasty, that's my momPerson alright.  Even Cyrus was
crying because she was SO MEAN to me.  How could she?

Today I am fine and frisky and on the lookout for more chocolate pie.  I
actually wagged my tail at her as she went out the door ... but that is just
because I'm adorable, it has nothing to do with her status as a meanie!

More later from Snoopy