[Dailydrool] our Mt. Moment

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 05:53:40 PST 2011

Hank's Fundraiser to help his specialized care is now at an end.
Winners will be picked by our organizations wonderful vet, Dr. Ken
Hannum, DVM in Lolo, Mt. on Friday around Noon to 2pm depending on his
clinic schedule.

Thankyou to all as we could not keep going without everyone's support .

  I did get away for one week which was urgently needed, but returned to
3 more urgent needs : Bassets roaming the roads/neigborhoods.......and
one girl with a serious spider bite? on her face and in trouble , big
time.    So my days are now consisting of applying warm packs to her
face, monitoring temp and giving her double antibiotics, etc..,getting
ranch work done, dealing with minus degrees for my horses, doggies, and
cats, plus doing the banking from the Hank's fundraiser so we can report
on it to you all who were very generous to help us.
Yesterday, in between it all...... I got Bubba adopted and Kath is
updating on our site asap.

Caboose , who is on our Forever HOme....pages and was adopted by Sue
along with his bonded bro....Mouse.......well,   we have to allow
Caboose to go in peace.....as his last stage CAncer has now caused him
to fail quickly.   We all are in tears around here in
Frenchtow/Missoula..... it just never gets any easier , does it?!!!!!!!

Thankyou all for your patience.    Thankyou

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President&  Shelter Manager