[Dailydrool] jade,jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Nov 17 02:03:29 PST 2011

Good morning all, and healing drool been sent to all in need.

This is jade and jasmin woofing in as per usual our slave Johnathan is
way behind in the drools, he is only up to Sunday 6//11/2011.

Johnathan has been at his Durban home and on return to work is involved
with a project that is taking a lot of his time involving every city,

town and rural village in South Africa. So we girls are being good, we
were at the Spa the other day and had the full beauty treatment. We are
looking forward to both slaves taking a break from the office from
14/12/2011 to well into January.

We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and fur friends of
Sweetie Pie, Rocket, Princess, Tinker Belle, Fergus and CJ. We will ask
the slaves to light a candle in their memory. Get well and stay well
drool been sent to Jean Paul, PW Penny, Dexter, Max, Dozer, Scooby and
Jackson. Welcome, drool been sent to Twiggy, Cleo 2 and Dexter.

PW Justin and Lilly woofing in from a very excited Bridge, we are all
busy practising the musical numbers in our Christmas Revue.

A lot of the houndies who arrived ATB through rage related problems will
be appearing in a big scale musical number from Sweet Charity

Including, Fergus who has just arrived safely and among the many will be
Wendy, Willow, Lucy, Penny, Beaker and Milton. For this purpose we have
added some of our own words to the title of the musical number been
performed by the above ensemble." If only our slaves and furfriends
could see us now." We all think that our brains were scrambled, addled
and shook up when the big brown van that was delivering them sped and
hit the pot holes. Sweetie Pie , Rocket, Princess , Tinker Belle and CJ
who have all recently arrived safely ATB will be strutting there stuff
in George Gershwin's "I got rhythm." My sister and I among others will
be doing our thing in Rodgers and Hammerstein's "Some enchanted evening
" from South Pacific.

Jade and Jasmin if only we could strut our stuff in a show.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in,at home from the telescope.

Slaves William and Johnathan,who always seem to be on the go.

The attachment named  could not be scanned for viruses because it is a password protected file.