[Dailydrool] jade, jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Nov 18 02:49:28 PST 2011

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jamin woofing in, we are so pleased that the slave
Johnathan is now up to date with all our drools. We hate not knowing
what is happening. They are laying new cables in our neighbourhood so we
girls have been guarding our house since yesterday and we shout at them
when they are standing in front of our gate. We were rudely awakened
this morning when a car drove into a stock pile of black plastic pipes
stored in the fields across the way from our house. The pipes made such
a noise when falling on to the car we thought that one of the workers
trucks had backed into out gate. We were out in a flash shouting the
odds at our gate. The slaves are not quite sure how the driver ended up
in the field. The slave Johnathan said he would vegetate with us girls
the whole weekend and even postponed a lunch date till next weekend. We
are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and fur friends of
Caboose, Kipper, and Shadow and will ask the slaves to light a candle in
their memory. We are sending welcome drool to Annie (Antoinette) and we
hope you and your sister Cleopatra will have a wonderful life in your
forever home. We are sending get well and stay well drool to
Marie-Helene, Livvy, Oz, Oakrydge Dusted Toffee, King Holly Noelle, JP,
Buster, Gallagher, Miss W. Maggie and Huggie Bear.

This is Justin and Lilly woofing in from the Bridge, we were all excited
to meet and sniff Kipper, Caboose and Shadow who have all arrived safely
ATB just in time to be a part of the Christmas Revue. Caboose and Shadow
will form part of the ensemble doing "It's May''

from the musical Camelot. The two of them can not wait to strut there
stuff with ribbons in their mouth dancing around the Maypole.

Kipper will be doing another number from Camelot with King Bob the Dog
"If you should ever leave me "

PW Justin woofed us a message from Kipper to pass on to her Slaves and
Sister Lucy: Please do not grieve and shed tears but start out each day
bravely with a smile and live and do all things the same. It will be my
turn to watch you through the telescope today so smile and wave should
you feel me watching you.

Jade and Jasmin looking forward to a lazy weekend

Lilly and Justin ATB, just looking in.

Slaves William and Johnathan, wishing all the drool humans and houndies
a good week end.

The attachment named  could not be scanned for viruses because it is a password protected file.