[Dailydrool] Da Weaber

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Fri Nov 18 09:09:03 PST 2011

It be Edmond Dawd! Momma bringed my to work today so da man can fix the bathtub- Dad seys it be a lake in der!

I just finked I would tell ebberyone how I hates da weaber. We lib in Portland- it always be wet here, but I don't like ta do me business when if feel like someone spittin on me! Its not fun to play when you gets all wet like when Momma gibs you a baff! So I won't goes outside for berry long and I gots all dis pent up 2-year buppy energy and nowheres to go! I hates it! I fink Momma and Dad do too... maybes one day we can move to da sunny places.

Da only good fing about the cold is Momma's lectrik blanket. Dad hates it so Momma gets ta fold it double on hers side. I sleep right on top- keep her extra warm and Edmond nice'n toasty too. Dad can sleep by hisself for now...

Dats all from us. Hope ebberyone feels better and Momma keeps telling me bout some kind of tree dey might bring home, but I nebber seen one so maybe if I'm good we can keep it. Hope ebberydawd gets lotsa turkey!!

Love and drool to those in need and prayers and thoughts to those with healing hearts,
Edmond Dawd (ion't like bein' wet)
& Kimi