[Dailydrool] our Bosley (Lindy)

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri Nov 18 17:04:48 PST 2011

Ken, our Bosley sends  your Bosley drool and good wishes
for his ear treatment to keep working.  That's great news that
he's feeling so much better!  We call our boy "Bos", too!

Our Bosley went to the vet today to have her look at the
melanoma in his eye - it showed up earlier this year and
was the same for a good while but has grown a bit.  She
decided that the ophthalmologist should look at it just to
be on the safe side. Sometimes these melanomas resolve
on their own so we are hoping that will be the case for
Bosley. If it doesn't we will more than likely have to remove
his eye at some point.  Right now it isn't bothering him so
we will just continue to watch it unless the ophthalmologist
has a different recommendation.

Bos has lost almost 2 pounds which we  think is due to
Sunny.  He really looks chunky standing next to that
skinny girl but I'm encouraged that he just might lose
some weight running in the yard with her.  While 61 lbs.
isn't too far off for my big-framed boy, I'd like to see
him lose some more for the sake of his back and legs.

I may as well report on Gracie while I'm here. One year
ago it was touch and go with her as she was in the
intensive care unit at the emergency hospital for several
days.  She's never gained the weight back that she lost
but it's really better that she didn't - she's a svelte 51
lbs. which is  good for those wonky legs of hers.  No
more seizures since we adjusted her meds and she's
still a busy girl at nearly 10 years old, running and
playing with the new girl.  And she's still the best
snorer in the house!

And on a side note, we are sad at our house for our
friends'  loss of Shadow - he was a beautiful boy and
was kin to our Gracie.   We're glad that Elder Clara found
him a cloud next to Baby.

Drool to all in need.

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny