[Dailydrool] Blind hound adopted

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 19 13:51:12 PST 2011

No other info, but confirmed he was placed today.
Drool to all in need!!! Pearl will have plenty - cutting back on her food as she is getting a little pudgy and she will be drooling and asking for more I know.
Tucker is doing great - he sleeps with his head on my shoulder every night. He's playing with the Saint right now. I worry about her being too rough, but he went up and started grabbing her lips to get her to play, so he's on his own. Just wish she wouldn't pull his diapers off! Speaking of which, time to get back to the sewing machine to make some more.
Rivers of drool on the way...
Synthia, sewing forZuma, Kahuna, Pearl, Tucker, and Cardiff and Griffin