[Dailydrool] Drool for all in need.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Nov 19 18:57:55 PST 2011

Ben has been just terrible today trying to get anything possible from the
kitchen table, cheese, rolls, licking the plates, etc.  After reading all
the drools, I know why.  He was getting ready to send drool to all those  who
need it.  It is going out to Oz, hoping for the best with the  tumor.  I
hope that something can be done to keep him around for a while  yet.  It is
also going out to Livvy, hoping that she will beat the odds and  survive way
past the holidays.  Drool is also going out for Bosley's ear  problems.  I
will add my prayers to Ben's drooling for good outcomes for  all the above and
any others needing it.

Douglas and Ben