[Dailydrool] Rescues Taking Credit Cards

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Sun Nov 20 14:15:33 PST 2011

Utah Friends of Basset Hounds just found this great way for rescues to take credit cards. It is so much better than what we had, which cost a ton of money. You can use Iphones or Ipads and there are no merchant fees, just 2.75% on transactions. We are so excited about it because we were paying merchant fees of about $60 a month, and we couldn't take American Express. If any rescue is interested in this, please email me and I will send you the info. marilyn at ufbh.org. More money for the puppies! (And I have no interest or get no benefit from the company I am telling you about, just hoping it will help another rescue, cause it was great for us.)
Marilyn Briggs