[Dailydrool] Things that Snoopy eats

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 20 15:00:59 PST 2011

Hi all, Snoopy here,

I am a very good eater.  I eat carrots and broccoli and asparagus and artichokes
and squash.  I eat bananas and mangos and apples and strawberries and oranges
and blue berries.  I like chicken (but I'm allergic to it).  I eat beef and lamb
and fish and cheese and yogurt and peanut butter.

Here is a list of things I refuse to eat:

1)  tomatos (go figure)
2)  wasabi (stole the sushi package, ate rice and fish and even pickled ginger
but left the wasabi)
3)  cucumber
4)  non food items (I only eat food and food wrappers thank you very much)

Yup, that's it  I eat the rest.

More later from Snoopy