[Dailydrool] X-Mas tree

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 21 08:46:03 PST 2011

When our Chilliepepper was young she would sleep under the tree, way in the back where we could not see her and our Camy  C at t joined her more than once.
But then Chillie got fluffier and needed more room to get under the tree and almost tipped it over more than once.I remember putting a hook in the wall and attaching the tree with a string to it so it would not tip over.
My heart goes out to everyone who has lost a loved one 2 or 4 legged.
Thank you for all the good wishes for my Mother-in-law and myself when I was in the hospital.
Healey has become extremely attached to my hubby Mike.She is just like Chilliepepper was ,has to be with him at all times.We were ready to get her a brother but under the given circumstances in our life we have to postpone that for now.
We are wishing everyone a healthy,happy and uneventful Thanksgiving.
Healing drool to all in need.

Hanni & Mike slaves to Haley,forever slaves to Chilliepepper & Curly ATB