[Dailydrool] Happy Howling Hounds Holiday Sale

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Nov 21 11:33:46 PST 2011

Hi all!

The howlidays are upon us, and it seems all of the Bounders here at Senior HoundsAbound have come up with a whale of a plan. Perhaps they are watching too much TV as I am out working, but you know, I think they are right.

The Bounders are pleased to announce the first ever "Happy Howling Hound Holiday Sale" sale at The Shoppes of Bounder Boulevard. Now that is a snooter full, but with a sale like this, it sure is fitting.

You know, all of the Bounders are senior hounds and we are thankful for all the support  the Droolers give and now we give back.

Bessie’s Boutique is a custom made collection of items made by Auntie Barbara Thulin, Momma to Bessie Basset Hound.  Our Howliday give back is a whopping 20% off each and every item. That’s right, 20%, and we are even going a pawprint further on this. Our sale will last all week, Monday November 21th right thru Sunday November 27th. This is better than any Black Friday sale going, and with discounts like this, you can do all your Holiday shopping in one simple stop. All the profits go to support the Bounders at Senior Houndsabound.

Now heres the place,   <http://www.bounderblvd.org/> www.bounderblvd.org  then click on  Bessie’s Boutique. We have it all ready and so simple to use, you will be thrilled with the items Barb has designed and as always, we has everything priced so everyone can afford it. We promise you wont be disappointed.

This sale means alot to all of the senior hounds so please take a look and do some shopping.

>From our home to yours, thank you for helping the seniors at Senior Houndsabound.

We are always drooling for all in need.

Wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org