[Dailydrool] Chunky and Olivia and Christmas Mini Waddle

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Nov 22 06:41:13 PST 2011

It is me. Pawtunia. The short one with long ears. I am sending my she slave to Pittsburgh so she can go to the Mini-Waddle.  Yes, I said Pittsburgh. Cause it is 2 hours and 5 minutes from Berea. Auntie Carol lives outside Pittsburgh and has kindly offered to pick up the she slave so that they can go to the mini-waddle. Auntie Carol's Samson who looks more like Hugh and Nudgie every day and little Periwinkle are going. I am staying home. I do not fly so I will stay home with Rusty.

How do ya beat this? Flying to Pittsburgh is about a third of the price of flying to Cleveland. Cleveland must be a very fancy place. They moved it to Saturday. Christmas the Beagle, adopted from Penny Angles Beagle Rescue in NJ, must have arranged that. There is a Red Woof so the rooms don't cost much. Fireworks and raffle and hounds.

I thinks ya should go or send your slaves. Chunkymypuppy called. He is worried about Christmas. Christmas the Beagle says he needs waddlers. Get it, CHRISTMAS? Really, that is his name. From PENNY ANGLES. He went to live with Chunky early this year.  If he does not get more houndies than they had last year, Christmas will think he is a failure.  This is his howliday.

Help a little beagie out. Scrape up a few pennies and fly or drive there. If ya are gonna fly, think Pittsburgh not Cleveland which costs a lot.....Christmas is trying to help the homeless hounds of Ohio. Ooooops. Better look out. She is eyeing the cookie money for raffle tickets.

Pawtunia

.....Just wait till you hear her next lunatic idea for a SHORT trip to pet bassets.