[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards and Chanukah Cards

Veronica Woodruff bassetgrrl at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 17:19:26 PST 2011

If there's anyone who hasn't signed up for the Howliday Card Exchange but would like to receive a card, please just let me know.  This year we're printing our own.  And anyone who has a partner or who has ever *been* a partner will surely understand this:  Paul and I looked at what places like Vistaprint would charge and one of us decided that it was too expensive.  So one of us decided to buy a printer (four hundred bucks), bought card stock and envelopes (about, oh, forty or fifty dollars) *and* a downloadable Hallmark card-making program (add in another forty).  So this time it was Paul's turn to be the little idiot.  I'm sure mine is waiting in the wings, LOL.

Again, if you'd like a howliday card but are not on the list, please feel free to send me your address.  It would be our pleasure.

And if you'd rather have a Chanukah card, again, please just say the word.  That Hallmark card-making program is a real wonder.

And while I'm at it, a very happy and wondrous Thanksgiving to all the American Droolers.

Veronica Woodruff

(Stillwater Lake, Nova Scotia)

"I am only one, but still I am one.  I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do."  Helen Keller