[Dailydrool] Chocolate, coffee and cookbooks!!

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 18:30:07 PST 2011

.What more do you need then coffee, chocolates and a Hound Cook Book?? Ohio Basset rescue has them all for you!! A big thaks to Donna with Moon Doggie Coffee who is donating 30%of each order of coffee to OBR on all orders until Nov. 27. Not only coffee do they have coffee but all kinds of good things to eat!! We get 20% of those sales. Thanks again Donna for helping us out!! It is the Cinnamon Hazel Nugg's coffee named after Princess Nugget ATB. If you have not had it you definately need to try some!!
We have chocolate from Malley's who is donationg 40% of all sales. It is really good chocolate and again for a good cause. Who does not like coffee or chocolate for a Christmas present??
We are also selling the Cook Book for Rescue. it has some amazing recipes for the hounds!! With the Holidays I always make goodies for everybodies hounds and my own!!
You can get all the info you want at www.ohiobassetrescue.com  We just started tsaking in dogs again because we wereout of funds. So help us keep up with all the hounds and suppport OBR.
Thanks,
Eva and Princess Nugget ATB.
www.ohiobassetrescue.com