[Dailydrool] DD basset icons and Morse the chef

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 23 09:30:36 PST 2011

Have just been onto the DD website (which is looking great, many thanks to all who have spent so much time on it) and just realised that the little basset icon page isn't there any longer, do you remember, like the little basset who wandered about, rocking bassets, basset tunes etc?  Has it gone completely or am I just looking in the wrong place?
Whilst browsing through the site, I clicked onto the recipes page and practically spat my coffee out - I had no idea Morse was there!

http://www.dailydrool.com/recipes.html

Becky (I'm not cooking tonight, can you do dinner Morse?)
Morse (just call me Gordon Ramsey)
Pumbaa ATB (good grief)