[Dailydrool] St. Louis Basset Party

Susan Hurt toodlessm at me.com
Wed Nov 23 16:17:33 PST 2011

Well we are getting all set for our "little" basset party at my home in St. Louis on Sunday after Thanksgiving.  So far we expect a minimum of 15 bassets and well over twice as many people.  It should be very fun and crazy!

I look forward to meeting many enthusiastic basset owners and also encouraging support for Guardian Angel Basset Rescue in St. Louis.  GABR has been very generous to me and my hounds, as have several other basset rescue groups.

In the Spring of the upcoming year, provisionally May 6, we plan to have a GABR event at Millenium Park behind Barnes West and hopefully find some needy bassets  wonderful new homes.

Please if anyone is interested in learning more about the May event in St. Louis or knows anyone in St. Louis with bassets,  I would love to send them a reminder as the date grows near.  I'm very anxious to meet people in the St. Louis area and get together periodically to celebrate our enthusiasm for this wonderful breed.  Thanks!

Susan Hurt with Mr Jake, Molly, Saffron and Winston  (and Mark!)
toodlessm at me.com