[Dailydrool] Could you use extra $$ for the holidays? Looziana Basset Rescue is having an online 50/50 raffle starting tomorrow.

queenb534 at aol.com queenb534 at aol.com
Wed Nov 23 19:24:14 PST 2011

50-50 RAFFLE!
Could You Use Extra $$ for the Holidays?

Starting Thanksgiving Day, tickets will be available on a new First Giving webpage for a new fund-raising raffle.  Tickets will be $10 each. First Giving will keep a small percentage of the $10 as a processing fee and, after those funds are deducted, LBR will split the pot 50-50 with the winner of the raffle.  The winning ticket will be drawn just after 5 p.m. on Friday, December 16, by Dr. Brian Melius of Metairie Small Animal Hospital.  Dr. Brian is LBR's official veterinarian and a well-respected community leader.  Click on the weblink below and buy tickets often...just think of what you could do with some extra holiday spending money in your pocket!

Although LBR was a big winner in the PEPSI REFRESH PROJECT, the grant does not allow funding for medical expenses.  We receive a substantial discount from our veterinary providers but we always need money to pay for spays, neuters, heartworm treatment, other essential surgeries, and all necessary medical treatment for the animals we bring in.  All the proceeds from our share of the pot will go toward LBR's medical bills.

Where & When
BEGIN DATE:  Thursday, November 24, 2011
END DATE:  Friday, December 16, 2011 at 5:00 p.m.
CLICK HERE TO BUY A TICKET:  LBR's 50-50 RAFFLE TICKETS

Leslie A. Wallace
Looziana Basset Rescue, Inc.
www.bayoubassets.petfinder.org