[Dailydrool] Drool to all

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 28 14:32:08 PST 2011

Hi my furends whom I lub

Just stole da daddy's new liddle computer to send drool to all who needs.
And lub to my furends Da Brudder, Also Brudder Jake da Moose, Sister Daisy, Nigel da fast one, Llewis, Conley, Uncle Cooper Sir and my (and all) belobed Morse.
Yesterday da momma cryed much fur me brudder Xaxa...finks she misses him allright. I miss too. But one day we meet in da heaben, in da entrance ob it called bridge.
Lub youse all
Violeta da Basset wif da momma and me Brudder Xaxa (in heaben)