[Dailydrool] hounds bay emails---no they aren't from me

Carol Shreiner cdshreiner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 08:54:18 PST 2011

For those who bid on the auction items I had on Hounds Bay, I didn't send
you a mess of emails! I had no idea who won the auctions until I was
contacted.....I write this because I don't want you thinking I was being
overly aggressive about payment.
Hounds Bay send emails to winners.....not me. So I apologize if you thought
I was flooding your inboxes over the holiday weekend. I assure you I was
not and appreciate your bids on the items I had for auction.
Carol

--
www.ohiobassetrescue.org

Dozer http://www.dogster.com/?272678