[Dailydrool] anyone else experience this?

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 11:56:46 PST 2011

i'm just wondering..........
when i get home after work, gus is giving me the happy dance and the happy leap and the happy wiggle.  then, i put his supper down and he eats.  then his treat is taken to his favorite place to enjoy his treat, the middle of the parlor.  then, maybe he'll go out for a few minutes.  meanwhile, i am at the computer, answering emails, etc.  now, if i were doing housework, washing dishes, taking a shower, on the phone etc, he would amuse himself.  BUT if i am at the computer, he is indignant.  he will "yip" first, then literally nudge my leg with his paw and then it's the BARK NUDGE BARK NUDGE.  so i get up and go to the couch where he leaps up and onto my lap and is as happy as a lark.
i suppose the answer is to do more housework, less computer sitting.
but i'm wondering:  why does he insist on "making out" only when i'm at the computer?
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-wy wud her be typin wen her can be lovin mememememe?