[Dailydrool] Tucker and Pearl

Bgszap2 bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 04:16:50 PST 2011

My computer dead. Can u send me your email address plse.,??

Sent from Samsung tablet

Synthia and Hounds <mtnbassets at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone, drool to all who need it. No time to send private notes anymore, but we think of you and drool as needed :-)

Tucker has been here for 2 weeks now and is doing so well! What a gentle soul. Still working on some refinements, and have a woman on etsy working on a custom harness to do exactly what we need. I've made a wrap/diaper that is open in the back (just straps that come up and velcro) and that attaches to a harness. It can stay on all the time, just change pads as needed, but no need to remove when he goes out to poop so he stays clean all the time. His skin is fully healed now and we are treating the UTI. He is taking PPA without much effect so far. It's likely that his injuries were pretty severe and he is permanently incontinent. With the current system, it's not a problem to use, he wears it well, and keeps him clean, so no issue with long term management.

Tucker loves being warm - even sadder thinking that he spent the last two years outside in the cold. He fits Bud's old PJs well so has been wearing those and staying nice and cozy. He has also started coming into bed at night to sleep and cuddles up with Kahuna. Tucker is happy, sweet, playful and gentle. It's a crime that he was left on his own for so long - he just wants company and a warm bed. At least the family finally wised up and placed him with me so he can he happy now.

And Miss Pearl is kicking ass and taking names. My little 40 lb girl eats 2 cans + 2 cups of food a day. She is cruising around nicely with the current meds keeping her very mobile. She does her laps in the yard then comes in and makes sure she gets the best bed. The Diva runs the house and is sporting a nice plum colored Fido Fleece jacket at the moment.

Belly rubs to all the hounds!

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/srossdo1/Tucker/Tuckerpjs.jpg

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/srossdo1/Tucker/Tuckerpjs1.jpg

Synthia with