[Dailydrool] Livvy

Sue Pearson suesbassets at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 12:11:53 PST 2011

Thanks for the support those who contacted me it means a lot to know people
understand. She is going in for a biopsy on Monday so if she gets through
that hopefully we will know what we are dealing with and maybe be able to
prolong her stay here beyond Christmas, but that is her current life
expectation. I will report more when I know more. She was a breeder on a
puppy farm before she came here so her body has already been through a lot I
hope she has enough strength for what is to come.
I was talking with my sister yesterday about what is going on and I realised
for the first time in 30+ years of living with bassets I have a bell hound.
Maybe you have to have a minimum of 3 before one appears or its just Livvy
setting the other two off.

Sue and the gang