[Dailydrool] Bloat Video

Shelly Gordon-ABC Basset Rescue merchandise at nybasset.org
Wed Nov 23 07:14:42 PST 2011

Sandi! Thank you for the bloat video. Back in September, the morning after my birthday party, we thought Duke was bloating. His stomach was enlarged and he was pacing. On two wheels, Don drove to the e-vet on a Sunday morning. Thank God, it was not bloat. Turns out he got in the garbage at the party and ate paper towels, plus people at the party were feeding him junk. $660 stomach ache.

Now that I've seen the video, I know what to watch for.

Thank you!

Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue
www.nybasset.org
merchandise at nybasset.org

Start your holiday shopping at The Slobber Shoppe
http://www.theslobbershoppe.com