[Dailydrool] Did I See Right??? WE WON!!

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Wed Nov 23 08:16:44 PST 2011

Oh wow, HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE!!!  This means that BaRCSe is not eligible
for the state prize, which is fine because it spreads the money around to
more rescues, but it also means we should pick another rescue that's in the
Challenge and vote for them.  SO, now we need to get VAL BREWER to figure
out who we should switch our votes to for the last few weeks and see if we
can do it again.  Carolina Basset Hound Rescue would be fine with me, but
any other Basset Rescue that has a chance would be good, too.  This is
wonderful, we've never won a weekly prize before.  Way To Go Droolers!!!

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net

  _____