[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards and Heroes List

giggle at amanda-s.net giggle at amanda-s.net
Wed Nov 30 09:09:53 PST 2011

The Howliday Card lists are out!  All done!  Fini!  except of course for
any additional changes or errors not previously found.  <tee hee>
Seriously this was a hard year because several people who registered early
were not captured in the database and it was only discovered over
Thanksgiving.

Anyway, if you have not received your list, email me.

Whether you are on the Exchange or not, you can bring joy to someone's
face through the Heroes list.  This is a list of people who are serving
overseas in our armed forces, who are invalids, have helped rescue, or
need cheering up in some way.  It also includes the people who run the
Daily Drool - it's a great way to thank them for all they do to keep this
great list going!

Email me for the Heroes list.  It's formatted for Avery 5160 labels, or I
can send you a text version.

Happy Howlidays!

Amanda and the Goose Gaggle Giggling Elves, Baby Ruth, Sherlock and Mell
the Beagle