[Dailydrool] Leather furniture

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 30 15:58:03 PST 2011

Hi, it's Cyrus here.

In answer to your question we have a full set of leather furniture in the living
room.  Sofa, recliner, ottoman, arm chair, et al.  They are all older than me,
and I will be 8 in February.

As has been reported here on the drool I am quite large (110 lbs yesterday at
the vet).  I use all of the leather furniture.  Snoopy, who is a petite 72 lbs
does too.  Sometimes we use the ottoman as a trampoline and bounce from that to
the sofa to the arm chair and so on.  If you want to see it refer to daily drool
archives and watch the mommy's home dance.

momPerson likes the leather because she can clean it easily (we are not messy
but Snoopy smells like a hound and leather cleaner removes the hound smell).
Also, we both drool pretty much constantly and leather is easy to keep clean.

It doesn't rip, doesn't stain, doesn't stink and we all love the leather
furniture.  Which of course does not stop us from sleeping in all the beds, nor
using the wing back reading chairs by the fireplace in the family room.  We like
all of those too, but the leather is just fine and wears like iron.

Happy furniture hunting.

More later from Cyrus

P.S.  We also have the pet safe dog door.  Mounted in the back wall.  Been in
service for 15 years and still going strong.  Just got to replace the flap every
2-3 years because they stop sealing after a while.