[Dailydrool] [TSBHR] Please drool for no more rain

Dawn Jackson dlvj at ptd.net
Sun Oct 2 03:59:17 PDT 2011

We are hating rain.  We were flooded by the Nescopeck Creek on Wednesday and because the water table in the ground is so high, we are still getting water in our basement which had about 5 feet in there during the height of the water.  For 2 days we had no runny water at all so we couldn't even flush the toilet......it wasn't a pretty picture.  The fence that Bill put up for the hounds to have a nice yard washed away.  We were able to recover the sections but it will be some time before he gets it back up for the furkids.  In the meantime we are tying out 2 at a time and walking them many times during the day.

FEMA is coming this morning at 8 and the flood insurance adjuster will be here tomorrow. I sure hope we get some help out of this because it has only been 5 years since the last time this happened.  Send some drool our way....we need some sunshine and soon :-).

Dawn, momslave to Lucy, Lilly, Jethro and Oopie