[Dailydrool] Unusual things in the backseat

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 08:29:05 PDT 2011

This morning while driving to work a local radio station was asking
listeners to call about unusual things in their backseat of their vehicle
(not the trunk).  I glanced behind me.  In the backseat of my little
Corolla, there is a medium-sized wire crate, a leopard-print dog mat, a dog
bowl, a bag of treats, basset rescue paperwork and a bottle of water.   I
thought to myself - "Nope - nothing unusual in my backseat."

Jan
Lady & Dexter