[Dailydrool] dont ask me

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:32:36 PDT 2011

*Wunder wy Mama iz so upset.  We hav bin speshully gud dis day.  Just cawz
da Pippicat brot in a frend to play wif an' it iz runnin' arownd in da
seller (witch iz still kwite wet).  It iz sorta cute... a widdle chickmunk.
Yu wud fink it wuz a snake or sumfin da way she iz goin' on.  Oh, rite, and
Vito bin gettin' up to go star watchin' abowt free o'klock in da nite.  Duz
not bother me...I go owt to see whut he iz lukin' at too but fer sum reezin
Mama dwags her big ol' butt owta bed to see whut Vito iz poyntin' owt to
me.  Dis iz not normul cuz lately Vito bin skeered ov goin' owt at nite
cuzza da mama bare an' her babies.  But I fink he figgered owt dat if I came
wif him it iz ok.  Dats whut he finks.  I kin run faster dan him an' da bare
cannot fit in da doggy dore :).  Ov corse, if I do not go, he puts hims hed
owt da dore (only hims hed) an' goze potty.  Whelp, he IZ owt, rite?
Arfur, brudder to Vito an' livin' wif Mama an' Papa an' da Pippicat
*
--
*Word for the day: gratitude*

Help feed the animals