[Dailydrool] the "kennel" auctions

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 09:02:00 PDT 2011

I think you are just over sensitive Bev cause I knew exactly what helena was
talking about..it happens every year there and she helps every year.

So it was never implied that she was saying it was all breeders are that way
and I think that people deserve more credit than to think they thought she
was..

I am grateful she helps these dogs every year cause there lives have sucked
and they havent had the luxury of enjoying their pups and having good care..

When people get yelled at for doing the right thing they stop doing the
right thing

just my opinion

thank you Helena for all you do..I for one knew exactly what you were
talking about..and have been yelled at too

Kathy