[Dailydrool] "Approved" piddle spots?

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 11:05:24 PDT 2011

I wonder if what I'm looking for even exists?!

A friend of mine just moved to a condo.  Her unit is on the  ground floor
and has a nice little patio.  She has a gorgeous, impeccably  mannered young
Golden.  Ann would like her to go to the bathroom on this  patio (saves
getting up and dressed and walking through the building to take her  out on the
grass at 5 a.m.).  But Sandie is so polite, she thinks this is  part of the
house and she wouldn't dream of going there.

Is there any kind of product that can train a dog that it's okay to use
this spot as a bathroom?  I've always been on the other side -- trying
desperately to teach them NOT to use the house as a toilet!

(To make this basset-related, Ann adored my girls.)

Thanks for any help!

Best,
Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)