[Dailydrool] dirt

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Wed Oct 5 09:19:17 PDT 2011

the park peeps here fill the huge holes at our dog park with dirt they get from the construction site at their horse facility...so at times it is "oh so special" dirt..with the extra added nutrition...got to tell you it's like the line at the deli counter!  nobody plays everyone just stands & gnaws the soil.  no sense in fighting it because hey, it's hay & horse poop & who knows what else!...there is much rolling & protecting the special dirt spots...it's really pretty comical .

oh as an added bonus we had a decent sized hawk in the small parking lot this morning..about 30' from the house...very cool..4 hounds & me stood & watched it snack on the wires.  no one barked, i got all excited & took some pix...hawk posed nicely.  now there are hotdogs littering the lot so he will return.

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein

"Antiquity"                @www blurb .com
"Tater Takes a Trip" @  www.blurb.com
"Passion...a journey"  @ www.blurb.com