[Dailydrool] Being mistaken for a Beagle

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 11:06:56 PDT 2011

Abraham being the longggggggest Basset in the world at 57 " long from the
tip of his nose to the tip of his tail and weighing in at 86 pounds was
believe  it or not mistaken for a Beagle (duh!!).  Another member of the Drool
makes  these wonderful bandanas for our fur friends and I ordered a bandana
that  said..." NO, I am not a @!$#& Beagle".  If you would like to see it I
attached a photo from my Facebook page.

_https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180946_1698119306143_1
632690120_1568288_3887855_n.jpg_
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180946_1698119306143_1632690120_1568288_3887855_n.jpg)

If you can't view it let me know I will e-mail it to you.  It is quite
hysterical.  Even with the bandana people still asked me if he was a
beagle...I felt like saying, I guess you can't read either...

If you are interested in purchasing the bandana, let me know and I can give
 you the info on the Drooler who makes them...she also donates a percentage
to a  rescue of the month...Kathy is quite talented..

Shelley Galinkin, etc.