[Dailydrool] Drool Needed Please!!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 11:57:34 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone!  I know it’s been a long time since I’ve been seen on the DD
but I’ve been keeping up as best I can.  In the last three months I’ve been
hospitalized four times, and I’m afraid I’ve had almost no energy left for
anything other than lying in bed being sick.  Next Tuesday I go in for some
exploratory procedures, and I’m asking for some NO CANCER drool for me
please.  I’m almost 4 years in remission now and I’m REALLY hoping they
don’t find that the cancer has just moved to a new location.

To make this basset related, I’ve picked out my new basset, a 9 year old
male sweetheart named Murphy from Belly Rubs Basset Rescue.  His foster mom
says he’s a dear, and I just fell in love with him in pictures.  Provided I
get good results next Tuesday, I plan to start working on his transport out
from TN to San Diego, CA.  As you might have noticed, it’s a bit of a
distance, but when you find the hound you’re supposed to have, what can you
do?

If anyone is planning on coming to CA or even AZ or NV from the TN area in
the next month, and would like to have all of their gas paid for in exchange
for bringing my boy this way, please contact me off-line.  I have the name
of one transport organization, but if anyone knows of any that do
cross-country runs, I would also really appreciate their info.  I may put in
a request with Pilots for Paws and see if I can get transport that way too.

Drool to all who need it, whose babies have gone to the bridge in the last
few months, or whose hounds are fighting one issue or another.  Drool as
well to Ruth’s loved ones, she will be dearly missed!

Brenda- momslave to Elphaba and Copper (ATB)