[Dailydrool] chip in to help puppymill bassets

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 13:19:20 PDT 2011

This weekend is the first of two weekends with bassets for sale at the
livestock auction grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..they are from a mill closure (yea!!
altho probably will start breeding something else)

There are people in place to bid on these bassets and Arizona Basset Rescue
has commited to taking these 4 we just need to raise the funds to "buy them"
which stinks but the alternative is worse..A local shelter has agreed to
house them..vets are in place to look them over we just have to get them
before someone unsavory does.

Do you have even $5.00 you can spare to help them..as explained in the chip
in any unused funds will go to the 6 that are in next weeks auction..if you
can't help monetarily can you help by forwarding the link to your contacts
and sharing on your facebook etc..

Someday maybe conditions like this won't exist, but for today our basset
village has to show these hounds they just drew the short end of the stick
and there is a better life out there for them to enjoy...its not to late to
help them.

http://bassethelp.chipin.com/4-bassets-at-auction

We Believe

Kathy & Bobby Believes to from the Bridge