[Dailydrool] MIghty hunters...or huntresses

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu Oct 6 07:17:56 PDT 2011

Bev,
Got a good laugh at the story of the evil, fanged and dangerous cricket your hounds captured.  Here, we are on Chipmonster patrol.  Delilah, a gentle hound in all other respects despises them and would, if she could catch one, end its little life, shudder.  Don't know about everyone else but everywhere I look there are tons of the little critters!  Never have I seen so many.  More of them than squirrels.  I haven't heard an official winter forecast for the northeast but judging by the already crisp, breezy nights I'm thinking we may be in for a severe winter.  Since I loathe hot, sticky weather I don't mind winter unless it's sleeting.  One can layer clothes and stay quite toasty.  What I DON'T like, however, is the lack of a dog walking area.  Once it snows more than a couple on inches our normal walkie area is covered not only in new-fallen snow but that which is plowed on top of it.  It is days like this when I miss our fenced yard.

Hope everyone is voting in the rescue challenge!  Every vote counts because we have close competition!

Heart healing drool to those whose houndies have traveled to the Bridge.  Just plain healing drool to those who are sick or recovering.  And hugs to all my Drool family.

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley