[Dailydrool] Nigel's evning at da Vetspital.

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 17:06:31 PDT 2011

I no feelin so hot stuff.
MomPerson so tired today she bin fallin sleep dribbin da big red van. Whoo
hoo Scary to say da lees.
So I not been feelin good an she bin reel tired an she drug me to da
Vetlette, a lil girl one, (heyyyyyyy) but youse no she not as nice as me
thots.
Here whut MOmPerson tell her:
He bin leth harghe gick. Not sure what dat is. Not gone look it up, too
tired, an I dont care noway.
Say I gots dis biggie ole Lipoma on my neck. Oh yeah he do and he gots one
here on he hip dose needs to come off right now and here dis won on he tummy
feel flat and raggedyedged dat no good dat gotta come off and dis liddel
thing on he eyelid gone grow and annoy da eyeball dat gotta come off an
DESE! (An you bleeve it or nots she holdin my JEWWELS in she hand she say an
DESE dey gotta COME
OFF.)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAY WHAT???? SCUSE ME M'AM? How long you bin a Vetrinaryian? Whyyyy, dem
fings, dey good for a milyun fings! Great for lickin in da middel ob da nite
whens youse cant sleep.
Perfect for showin odder boys you da BIG STUFF. Juss da fing at a peepel
party youse start trottin roun swingin dem fings all da guys lovin it. Also
siddown and lif you leg so all da ladies kin see.
Not ob course menshunin da use of meking puppies. Which I nebber had da
honor ob doing...

Now dey sayin I gets prostrated from dem bein dere not bein usst, an sumfin
kinder icky soundin callt testticklerler Cancer no sound good ebben with da
tickle part.
An sumfin callt markin.
(MomPerson say I Mark,. I say I NIGEL.)

Wellenyways I didint like dis liddle visit no way. Waiting now heer from da
good Doctor C who mebbe call tomorrow wif day rezults. Let chew nose.
Love and Drool
Healing Snorffles to all in need
Hugs to all (MomPerson hafta do hugs I do snorfles and liks)

Nigel of Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper