[Dailydrool] taking (hopefully) temporary break from the drool

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 7 20:14:37 PDT 2011

Blab, blab, blab... How i rant about jr.  Now I want to live Jr. to the fullest, and all my other hounds.  I need a break from the drool, not because of the list, but because of me.  I feel I have been ranting too much, and there are a lot of life changes going on for me, but no worries for the hounds.  They will forever get the best care.
This is not good bye forever, just taking a break.

Healing drool to all in need.
Jax and the herd