[Dailydrool] Our momma can't talk!

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Sat Oct 8 16:05:30 PDT 2011

Momma left us on Wednesday to have her thyroid removed.  She even had to
stay all night at the hospital and I didn't get any cuddling!  Since she has
been back, I will not leave her side, but she moves her mouth and barely any
sound comes out.  Since we can't hear her, we have not been listening at ALL
. . . not that we listened very much anyway.  Dadperson is getting pretty
fed up with us cause we are not being helpful.  Hmmm.  She has finally
worked on catching up on drools.  On a good note, we got to see our boys and
our new sister because they came home to see momma.  Not sure if I want her
to get her voice back or not . . .
Gabey Q. Basset, Flo, and Liz