[Dailydrool] Thank you!

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 9 19:32:07 PDT 2011

Elvis woofing at you... to say a heartfelt THANK YOU to all my kind aunties and uncles who voted for me so that my gentle self would be in auntie Wendie's calendar! Many times in the past you have all supported me- for whatever cause I was trying to raise moolah for- and the fact that Senior Bassets received $600 because of me- humbles me. Not so much that I won't ask for cookies, but enough that I am pawsomely grateful to you all.
smooches and snooters, Elvis- aka the old Gentlehound with the extended warranty.

ps- lots of furendly love and some of my special drool going to Nigel... been there and know that you need lotsa healing drool!