[Dailydrool] I HATE MEIJERS !!!!!!!!!

Pat Wood patshoundies at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 20:12:09 PDT 2011

Oh Marlene!  As I read down through your "encounter" at MeiJers, all I could think about is ...oh no...she wouldn't do that would she????  I could just picture that maybe you would get SOOOOOo ticked off  you might turn to that lady who was offended by your shirt and say, ok, well how am I supposed to make you happy anyway? and proceed in one feld swoop to pull the shirt off over your head, turn it inside out and bring it all down so quick no one could see it comin! that would have done it and certainly shut her up huh???? I bet your tongue was about bitten in half trying to keep from sayin' something you wish you really hadn't!  good goin'! and the Woodhouse Hounds have tried to capture all of the" non-tropical" storm rain which has befallen both the Sr. Hounds Abound house in Orlando, and us'ns here in Ocala over the past two days, and mixed it with our most copious drool to send to you Nigel and Momperson, and DH ...to comfort and calm you- drool does work miracles, and there is enough being slug from every part of the USA and abroad to surround you all....  Pat WoodHannahBuddy & Becky