[Dailydrool] Love and Drool to Nigel and Bev and John

Heather Dalmasso hefmoon at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 10:05:42 PDT 2011

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy here!

I have decreed that all Drool from the OEBE Chicagoland HQ be slung sort of
locally to Nigel and his family for hearts that are breaking and to help Nigel
feel comfortable. Bev, the momperson is keeping you and your family close to her
heart as we have recently gone through the same waiting situation with our
Probert. It sucks, there's no other way to say it.... (that was momperson's
word)....

Arrooohs and love and drool heading your way as you go through such a difficult
time.

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy, Bailey Mackenzie, OEBE Evil Enchantress,
Abby the not-so-baby bassetdor. Sparkey and Bilbo the old kitties and Alex the
turtle. And the two leggers - Heather, Sean, CT and the Josie the Bean (who
drools better than ANY of the hounds - she's slinging baby two-legger drool too)