[Dailydrool] Nigel's post

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 18:46:47 PDT 2011

*Dammit, Nigel!  You shud not make Mama drip...happin too much dis yeer.
Cudn't notiss wen it wuz rayynin', but sheez shur wettin' da ol hanky now!
We lub yu, bud - reelly dont wanna see ya leev.  If ya do, wud ya pleez say
hi to Hugo?  Tell him we miss 'im ----yu purty well can be shur weel miss yu
- Vito an' me nebber not knowed yu sinse we be heer.  Wat'll we du wifowt
yer leegull wizdum?  **You're the best - and yer mom an' dad too! **Hugs an'
snooters an' snuffles to yu an' yurz.
Arfur, Vito, an' da mama - da wun wif da wet noze

*

--
*Word for the day: gratitude*

Help feed the animals